The statements expressed in this newsletter are of the contributors and do not reflect the opinions or endorsement of Career Development Alliance (CDA).
While CDA uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this site, it makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. CDA assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content – use at your own risk.
Except where otherwise noted and in the case of trademarked logos all content is copyright CDA.
This newsletter does not receive any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other compensation.
The editors and contributors agree to
- Write deliberately, use good form and aim for accuracy.
- Respect confidentiality.
- Avoid inflammatory topics.
- Acknowledge and correct mistakes promptly.
- Preserve the original post, using notations to show where changes have been made so as to maintain the integrity.
- Not delete comments unless they are spam or off-topic.
- Reply to emails and comments when appropriate, and do so promptly.
- Link to online references and original source materials directly so as to respect copyright and fair use .
For questions about this newsletter, please view About Us.